See what makes IHG Rewards Club an award-winner in the hospitality industry. Frequent guests know that we offer more ways to earn points and miles as well as allow them to easily redeem those points for great rewards.
Thanks to our Family of Brands, you can choose from 4,500 hotels worldwide. Those hotels range from exotic luxury to urban convenience. With this many hotels, there are a variety of ways to earn and redeem points wherever you go.
- Earn points or miles for more than 40 airlines and a variety of partner credits
- Hertz Car rental
- Over 10,000 restaurants
- Wide selection of credit card partners
- No blackout dates for Reward Nights
- Redeem for stays at any hotel, anywhere—including our rivals(may not be available in all regions)
- Get great brand-name merchandise from electronics to household needs.
Voted 'Voted ‘Best Elite-Level Program'
at the 20th Annual Freddie Awards.
Reach Elite levels after staying the following number of nights per calendar year:
Stay up to 14 nights
or earn up to 10,000 points
All Club benefits PLUS:
- Extended check-out (may not be available in all regions)
- Weekday newspaper (may not be available in all regions)
- Complimentary Internet
Stay 10-39 nights
or earn up to 30,000 points
All Club benefits PLUS:
- Priority Check-in™ ensuring your room and key are ready upon your arrival
- 10% bonus on base points
- Welcome Amenity
Stay 40-74 nights
or earn up to 40,000 points
All Gold Elite benefits PLUS:
- Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
- Guaranteed room availability (72 hours in advance)**
- 50% bonus in base points
- 2:00pm check-out upon availability
Stay 75+ nights
or earn up to 75,000 points
All Platinum Elite benefits PLUS:
- 100% bonus points off of base points
- 25,000 points or give friend or family Platinum status upon qualification
More questions about benefits? Click here
**Platinum Elite members are guaranteed one guest room for personal use for reservations made at least 72 hours prior to the date of arrival, except during special events that result in extraordinary room demand, as determined solely by the hotel. Guaranteed room availability is not valid for Reward Nights. These reservations are to be made at the hotels directly or through the IHG Rewards Club.
*Applies to meetings in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America or Caribbean with 10 or more guest rooms within your group block occupied for at least one night. InterContinental and Crowne Plaza also require associated meeting-related food and beverage charges applied to the master bill. Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites require 10 or more guest rooms for at least 5 consecutive nights. View full Terms and Conditions.
† Applies to meetings in Asia Pacific with 10 or more guest rooms within your group block occupied for at least one night and a minimum of US$1000 associated meeting-related food and beverage charges applied to the master bill. Express by Holiday Inn™ does not require associated meeting-related food and beverage charges applied to the master bill. View full Terms and Conditions.