Hotel Indigo Athens Accessibility Statement
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2019
This accessibility statement ("Statement") applies to Hotel Indigo Athens (collectively, "Hotel Indigo," "we," or "us"). Hotel Indigo Athens strives to deliver outstanding service, amenities, and experiences. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that accessibility for all is an important issue.
Hotel Indigo Athens strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through indigoathens.com.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 706-546-0430. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
For your accessibility needs, the following features are available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the valet-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Service support animals welcome
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible business center